Welcome to Women's Programs at Stevens!
The mission of Women's Programs is to increase awareness of and sensitivity to issues facing women, as well as build a more supportive, dynamic atmosphere on campus. We provide opportunities for the Stevens women to educate themselves, encourage one another, and provide a safe setting to share ideas, engage in dialogue, and collaborate on programs. Through our programming, ranging from health and wellness and the arts to professional development and social opportunities, women are encouraged to develop their leadership skills and to further their interpersonal, academic, and professional development.
- Develop programs in conjunction with Stevens' women's residence hall, Lore-El, and various student groups, including the Society of Women Engineers and three national sororities, on gender issues such as body image, sexual assault, sexual health, healthy relationships, and women in the workplace
- Provide guest lectures and symposiums on important gender issues concerning both men and women
- Advocate personal, social, and career development for women
- Help women navigate university policies and procedures on issues such as sexual harassment and sexual assault
- Introduce women to engineering and science, inspire them to pursue technical careers, and promote their success
There are no upcoming events at this time.