Why Join NSBE?
- Access to 20+ companies at regional conferences and over 300 at the National Convention career fair.
- Academic support is provided via tutoring and academic achievement programs.
- KAPLAN test preparation workshops available at conferences. Discounted Kaplan Test Prep services and materials. You can also receive a chance to win a free test prep class offered by Kaplan.
- Leadership Development – Receive exceptional training at regional conferences, the National Convention, and through your local chapter. You also have the opportunity to serve on a Regional and/or National Executive Board.
- Post your resume free of charge to top engineering companies in NSBE’s Job Placement Center (JPC). Search for internships, co-ops, and full-time job opportunities.
- Apply for various scholarships and grants. Scholarships are awarded every year to deserving undergraduate students. Many of our scholarships do not require a GPA.
- Meet thousands of other students and technical professionals in your field of study.
- Compete in a vast number of programs that help prepare you for graduate school and your future career.
- Give back to the community through NSBE’s T.O.R.C.H. and Pre-College Initiative programs.
- Receive a subscription to NSBE Magazine. Each issue offers the latest industry news and articles tailored to individual areas of engineering.
NSBE members receive discounts to the National Convention and Regional conferences ? the largest student planned conferences in the world. Technical training and unparalleled networking opportunities are available at these conferences as you meet people from all over the world.