Welcome to the Stevens Institute of Technology Chapter of ASEM!
Browse our Website for Important Information & Dates!
Welcome to the ASEM Student Chapter at Stevens Institute of Technology. The ASEM Student Chapter exists to assist its members in developing and improving their skills as practicing managers of engineering and technology. We strive to uphold the ASEM Mission statement: Promote the development and practice of the engineering management profession.
Stevens is one of only eight institutions across the country with an ABET Accredited Undergraduate EM Program and an ASEM Certified Master’s Program. What better place, then, to become a member of ASEM?
The goals of the chapter are:
- To advance engineering management in theory and practice.
- To maintain a high professional standard among its members.
- To promote the development of the profession of engineering management by meetings, professional contacts, reports, papers, discussions and publications.
- To advance the careers of engineering management professionals.
- Connect engineering management professionals with students
- Foster and recognize engineering management best practices
Visit the Official ASEM website to learn more about ASEM and how to become a member. Explore the website, talk to faculty members, executive board members, and other EM students to see what ASEM is all about. Remember, Engineering Management is highly expanding industry.
Get Involved Today!