- Student Life Homepage
- Student Life Forms
- Files & Documents
- Student Handbook
- Student Life Newsletter
- Title IX
- Contact Us
- DuckSync Login
DeBaun Center for the Performing Arts Our mission is to provide a comprehensive performing arts program for Stevens students that it may support and enhance their education at Stevens through hands-on experiences in the performing arts.
At Stevens, the belief is that an international experience can help individuals develop cultural awareness and broaden their perspectives. Stevens offers its students diverse opportunities for study abroad such as traditional, established programs, as well as short term opportunities. Contact Study Abroad for more information.
Congratulations on your decision to attend Stevens! It is our priority to ensure that you transition smoothly into life on campus. All incoming new students are required to attend Orientation for Fall 2015. The objective of Orientation is for you to get to know your classmates, learn how to be successful at Stevens and enjoy the beginning of a new adventure. The 2015 schedule is currently being solidified but you will receive information shortly.
Orientation will take place from Tuesday, August 25, 2015-Sunday, August 30, 2015. You will receive information in the mail throughout the summer regarding your check-in time.
General Information About Check-In/Move-In
- Throughout the summer, you will receive more information on the specific time and location for your check-in. At check-in, you will receive check-in documents, your ID and room key.
- Families are welcome to attend our Parent's Orientation on the day of check-in.
- Don't forget that your Stevens_Health_Record must be completed prior to check-in.
- Students can sign up for an account at PNC Bank during Orientation as well as speak with representatives from various offices on campus.
- Commuters are expected to participate in all events during orientation.
- Plan to arrive between 2:00pm-3:00pm on Tuesday, August 25th (unless participating in a Pre-Orientation Program) and check-in on the 2nd floor of the Howe Center, where you will receive a welcome packet and your ID.
- There will be an important Commuter’s meeting at 7:30pm on August 25th.
- International students are expected to participate in all events during orientation.
- Plan to check-in between 9:00am-10:00am on Tuesday, August 25th ((unless participating in a Pre-Orientation Program) and check-in on the 2nd floor of the Howe Center, where you will receive a welcome packet and your ID.
- There is a MANDATORY meeting at 11:00am on August 25th for all F1 and J1 students.
- Please contact International Student and Scholar Services for more information on required documentation or view their website
Registration for Pre-Orientation is now OPEN
Many of our incoming students choose to participate in a Pre-Orientation experience, which takes place a few days prior to the start of Orientation. With these experiences, we want you to begin your journey at Stevens by spending it with people who share your interests beyond the classroom. We offer four Pre-Orientation experiences that will allow you to get to know some of your new classmates before classes even start, meet members of the Stevens faculty and administration, and take a new journey, all at the same time. These include: Outdoor Adventure, Performing Arts, City Life, Flavors of New York, and Sports & Fitness.
The cost to participate in each of these events is $350 (with the exception of Outdoor Adventure which is $400), which will be billed to your account in September. For all of our Pre-Orientation programs, resident students will be able to move into their Stevens residence halls upon arrival on either Saturday, August 22nd or Sunday, August 23rd.
Connect with us on Social Media